Share Project


NFT Collection

Blockchain: Ethereum

Project Overview

11. 111 AI generated Dragon are Launching on Immutable X I want to introduce you to our NFT project that invests in Crypto Gaming/ Metaverse and profits its NFT holders. Also, the royalties, 75% is given back directly to the Community, and the remaining 25% is used to sweep the floor. All these Utiliy will help raise the Floor Price and build a community that will capitalize on the rise of the Crypto Gaming World. So these Projects is highly focused on the Community. Using the knowledge of many people to help each other. According to our Roadmap, we will have DAO and a Launchpad for IMX ready in Phase 3. After 100 % NFT are minted, we will distribute 250. 000 USDC to our NFT Holders. We are launching on IMX so that the Community has zero gas fees.

You might be interested in